Staying comfortable in Houston’s hot weather requires sunscreen, swimming pools and air conditioning. Fortunately, scheduling preventive maintenance for your air conditioner is as easy as slathering on the sunblock. All it takes is one call to Cool Breeze Services Services.
Why Is Maintenance Important
If you skip the oil changes and maintenance on your car, you can’t be surprised when it eventually breaks down. Your heating and cooling systems are the same way. Ignore preventive maintenance and it’s only a matter of time until you’re facing an expensive repair. Additionally, most warranties and extended warranties require proof of maintenance. Let this slide and you could be stuck paying for repairs that could have been covered. Another side effect of skipping routine heating and air conditioning maintenance is loss of efficiency. Any drop in your system’s efficiency goes right to your utility bill.
It doesn’t have to be this way. Cool Breeze ServicesServices offers peace of mind to every member.
Gambling with your comfort is a losing bet. About 94 percent of emergency repairs are for HVAC equipment that hasn’t been maintained. Routine air conditioning and heating maintenance is a must in Greater Houston’s hot weather. For reliable, honest service, you can count on the pros at Cool Breeze Services. All of our techs are professionally certified and factory trained.
Contact us today to find out more about the benefits of our service. Your satisfaction is guaranteed. You have our word on it!
14 Point Air Conditioning Maintenance and Safety Check
- Install gauges and check operating pressures.
- Check voltage and amperage to all motors with meters.
- Check CFM across evaporator coils.
- Check for adequate refrigerant charge and possible leaks.
- Check evaporator superheat.
- Lubricate all moving parts.
- Check belt and adjust tension.
- Check filters.
- Check pressure switch cut-out settings. (if applicable)
- Check compressor contactor.
- Check all wiring and connections.
- Clean and adjust thermostat.
- Clean condensing coil.
- Check that condensate drain is open.